It’s the most wonderful time of the year… our Christmas Fair is back for 2023!
The annual North Wootton Village Hall Christmas Fair makes its return on Saturday 2nd December 2023, and we have some early Christmas presents for you.
There’ll be a Christmas craft and gift market, freshly-cut Christmas trees on sale, festive food and drink, and live entertainment. We’re pleased to be joined by the Mayor of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk, and this year children and those young at heart can also visit Father Christmas’ reindeer too!
Photos from previous Christmas Fairs at North Wootton Village Hall
Traders and makers already confirmed for the Craft and Gift Market include:
The Norfolk Duck Co. (ducks handmade from sustainable bamboo root and reclaimed teak)
Alison’s Inspirations (handmade jewellery)
Karen Bek Willow (willow Christmas decorations and baskets)
Norfolk Rum (locally produced rums and rum liqueurs)
Holyland Gifts (fairly traded olive wood products and nativities from Bethlehem)
Jaqueline Bright (pet portraits and wildlife art)
Lynn Brewery (independent, family owned brewery making small batch, hand bottled craft beer)
Holly Berry Custom Crafts (handmade crafts)
Marshland Cider (traditional craft cider)
Flowers On The Green (floral and plant displays, Christmas wreaths)
Happy Hands (sand art activities)
Green Man Designs (handmade paracord items)
Meadowgate Felts (needle-felted animals)
Misty Moments Norfolk (handmade fabric goods)
Ridgeway Designs (handmade greetings cards)
Norma Coppin (hand knitted items)
Starshop Enterprise (decorative products made from recycled timber)
Florence On The Go (festive food and cakes)
Hungate Honey (beeswax Christmas candles and honey products)
CazCrafts (hand thrown pottery)
Joyce’s Jams (homemade jams and preserves)
Ena May’s (scarves in handmade gift bags)
Silhouette Wood Art (handmade wood pieces)
Priory Rotary Club (Christmas decorations and toys)
Jean and Frank Eddy (hand turned wood and fabric items)
and more… we will keep updating this list!
We open our doors at 10am on Saturday 2nd December 2023 and the festive fun will continue until 5pm, when the Christmas Tree lights will be switched on outside the Village Hall.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree…
Once again, South Wootton’s Belford Garden Centre will be joining us at the Christmas Fair to provide you with a choice of freshly cut, locally grown Christmas Trees.
Throughout the day, live entertainment performances will take place from The Ukulele Elves and Claire Scollay. This is FREE for you to enjoy.
When what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a miniature sleigh and eight tiny REINDEER
Between 11am and 3pm, see real-life reindeer up close. Father Christmas is sending two reindeer to the Christmas Fair along with a sleigh, perfect for taking an ELF-ie or two.
Naughty or Nice… you’ve a chance on the grand Christmas Fair raffle!
Our Christmas Raffle includes festive prizes such as:
- A family ticket to see Jack and the Beanstalk at the Princess Theatre Hunstanton
- £50 Tesco shopping vouchers from Adrian Flux Insurance
- A family pass for two adults and two children to attend Luminate Sandringham 2023
- £50 holiday voucher from holidaycottages.co.uk
- £30 gift voucher for Eric’s Fish and Chips Thornham
- A pennant signed by the first team squad from Norwich City Football Club
- A luxury hamper of Norfolk-made goodies from Norfolk Cottages
- 2 x tickets to Sandringham House and Gardens
- Tropic Coffee Selection Box from Tropic Coffee
- 2 x £25 Amazon vouchers from Recipharm (Bespak)
- Free entry to Bircham Windmill
- Sell your house for FREE with The Norfolk Agents
- A gift voucher for Church Farm Stow Bardolph
- A Fire and Ice Experience for two at Imagine Spa
- Free entry to Gooderstone Water Gardens
- A St George’s Distillery Tour voucher from The English Whisky Co.
- 2 x Complimentary tickets for two for The Thursford Collection
- A gift pack from Tea & The Gang
- Food and drink hampers from North Wootton Village Hall Management Committee
- Nursery books from Pandora Books
- A family pass for Snettisham Park
- Return family tickets for rides on the Wells and Walsingham Light Railway
- Free entry to Oxburgh Hall
- Tickets to Pensthorpe
- £10 to spend at North Wootton Village Market
and more… the total value of all of our raffle prizes this year exceeds £1000!
Elf and Safety
We are currently at full capacity for stallholders and traders at this year’s Christmas Fair. If you are interested in being added to our waiting list, please complete the form below.
Snow Parking Zone
Parking is available at The Woottons Surgery, also on Priory Lane and within easy walking distance to the Village Hall. Please walk the extra few yards if you’re able to do so.
Thank you for your contin-yuled support
All proceeds from the Christmas Fair go directly to North Wootton Village Hall, Registered Charity Number 304026.
Don’t forget the Village Market!
The North Wootton Village Market takes place on the third Saturday of every month (including December, this year on Saturday 16th December 2023) offering fresh produce from local suppliers alongside hand-crafted products. More information can be found here.