It’s the most wonderful time of the year… our Christmas Fair is back for 2022!
North Wootton Village Hall Christmas Fair makes its return on 3rd December 2022, and we have a great day planned.
There’ll be a Christmas craft market, freshly-cut Christmas trees on sale, festive food and drink, and more. We’re pleased to be joined by the Mayor of King’s Lynn and West Norfolk, and this year we will also have FREE live entertainment and free-to-attend workshops thanks to funding from The National Lottery.
Photos from previous Christmas Fairs at North Wootton Village Hall
Stallholders confirmed for the Craft Market include:
- Alison’s Inspirations (handmade jewellery)
- Holyland Gifts (fairly traded olive wood products and nativities from Bethlehem)
- Jaqueline Bright (pet portraits and wildlife art)
- Lynn Brewery (independent, family owned brewery making small batch, hand bottled craft beer)
- Holly Berry Custom Crafts (handmade crafts)
- Marshland Cider (traditional craft cider)
- Chester’s Crafty Stuff (Handmade dog bandanas, bow ties, poo-bag holders, etc.)
- Flowers On The Green (floral and plant displays, Christmas wreaths)
- Misty Moments Norfolk (handmade fabric goods)
- Ridgeway Designs (handmade greetings cards)
- Norma Coppin (hand knitted items)
- Starshop Enterprise (decorative products made from recycled timber)
- Florence On The Go (festive food and cakes)
- Hungate Honey (beeswax Christmas candles and products)
- CazCrafts (hand thrown pottery)
- Joyce’s Jams (homemade jams and preserves)
- Ena May’s (scarves in handmade gift bags)
- Silhouette Wood Art (handmade wood pieces)
- Louisa & Viv (felt and knitted Christmas decorations)
- Biagio’s (hot food, speciality coffees and lattes, shakes, frappes, and hot chocolates)
and more… we will keep updating this list!
We open our doors at 10am on Saturday 3rd December 2022 and the festive fun will continue until 5pm, when the Christmas Tree lights will be switched on outside the Village Hall.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree…
This year, South Wootton’s Belford Garden Centre will be joining us at the Christmas Fair to provide you with a choice of freshly cut Christmas Trees.
Thanks to funding from The National Lottery, live entertainment performances will take place throughout the day including performances from The Ukulele Elves and Claire Scollay. This is FREE for you to enjoy.
We are hoping that not only will Elves make an appearance, but some of Father Christmas’s Reindeer might be about too…
Don’t miss-tletoe these FREE-TO-ATTEND Workshops
As part of our funding from The National Lottery, we are able to provide some free-to-attend workshops as part of this year’s Christmas Fair, including Wreath Making and Glass Decoration Making.
These workshops will be strictly on a first come, first served basis and your places have to be booked online.
Christmas Wreath Making Workshops
These workshops are being run by Iwona from Flowers On The Green. No experience is needed, you’ll be guided through every step whilst you have fun and create something beautiful to take home and hang on your door. Iwona will provide you with a two hour masterclass and all the greenery and foliage, plus some decorations for your wreath. Space is limited, but we are putting on three workshops: Friday 25th November, 6pm – 8pm; Saturday 10th December 12pm – 2pm; and Saturday 10th December 3:30pm – 5:30pm. Book your place here:
Design and make a fused glass Christmas decoration with Driftwood Glass. You will come up with your own design and all the materials are provided with the opportunity of cutting glass and using techniques shown – you will be paired up to share tools. The class involves making your very own Christmas decoration with glass paints and frit (textured glass).
Christmas Cake Topper Workshops
Adorn your Christmas cake with a handmade sugarcraft topper made by YOU! You will provided with all you need and guided through the process by Amanda from Florence On The Go.
Naughty or Nice… you’ve a chance on the grand Christmas Fair raffle!
Our Christmas Raffle includes festive prizes such as:
- 2 x family passes to Luminate Sandringham
- £50 shopping vouchers from Adrian Flux Insurance
- £20 gift voucher for Eric’s Fish and Chips Thornham
- A luxury hamper of Norfolk-made goodies from Norfolk Cottages
- Afternoon Tea for 2 at Knights Hill Hotel and Spa
- 2 x dwarf Christmas trees from Direct Plants
- A buffet for two at Pearl River Chinese Restaurant
- 4 x family passes for Oxburgh Hall
- A Lornimal Tea Towel from Watatunga Wildlife Reserve
- A family pass to Stories of Lynn
- 2 x tickets to Sandringham House and Gardens
- A £25 High Street Voucher donated by Recipharm (Bespak)
- Free entry to Bircham Windmill
- A gift voucher for Church Farm Stow Bardolph
- A St George’s Distillery Tour voucher from The English Whisky Co.
- 2 x Complimentary tickets for 2 for The Thursford Collection
- Food and drink hampers from North Wootton Village Hall Management Committee
- £10 to spend at North Wootton Village Market
- Chocolates and biscuits from Morrison’s King’s Lynn
and more… the total value of all of our raffle prizes this year exceeds £800!
Elf and Safety
We have very limited capacity for extra stallholders for this year’s Christmas Fair. If you are interested in holding a stall at the fair, please complete the form below.
Snow Parking Zone
Parking is available at The Woottons Surgery, also on Priory Lane and within easy walking distance to the Village Hall. Please walk the extra few yards if you’re able to do so.
Thank you for your contin-yuled support
All proceeds from the Christmas Fair go directly to North Wootton Village Hall, Registered Charity Number 304026.
Don’t forget the Village Market!
The North Wootton Village Market takes place on the third Saturday of every month (including December, this year on Saturday 17th December 2022) offering fresh produce from local suppliers alongside hand-crafted products. More information can be found here.