This event is POSTPONED due to the current Covid-19 crisis. A future date is to be announced.
Our annual Spring Fair makes a comeback on Saturday 4th April. Doors open at 10am with a craft market, food and drink, activities, and more to be found inside the Hall.
Already confirmed stallholders this year include:
- Panther Brewery – bringing bottled real ale and branded glassware
- Alison’s Inspirations – handmade jewellery
- Star Shop Enterprise – decorative products made from recycled timber in their South Wootton workshop
- Yvonne Glenn – feather pictures
- Happy Hands Kids Bee Happy – sand art activities
- Canetoadcraft – handcrafted items
- Fudge N Stuff – handmade fudges
More stallholders will be announced soon – please check back.
Entry is FREE and refreshements will be on sale with seating available.
Parking is available at The Woottons Srugery, on the opposite side of Priory Lane. Please consider our neighbours and walk the last few yards. Thank you.
Who will win on the Spring Raffle? April May…
Local businesses, organisations, and individuals have provided us with some brilliant raffle prizes for this year’s Spring Fair, including:
- a Family Season Pass to Houghton International Horse Trials
- Fire and Ice for two at Imagine Spa Knights Hill
- a Family Voucher for entry to Stories of Lynn
- £20 to spend at any Flour And Bean branch
- entry to Gooderstone Water Gardens for two adults
- a map of Historical King’s Lynn by artist Jon Harris from Groundwork Gallery
- £10 to spend at Sandringham Café
More prizes are coming in all the time – check back here for further details.
Want to hold a stall?
Space is strictly limited and already very few pitches remain available to stallholders at this year’s Spring Fair. If you are interested in attending, please complete the form below.
Can’t make it to this year’s Spring Fair?
Don’t worry – we hold lots of events throughout the year, including our monthly Village Market. Sign up to our newsletter using the form below and you’ll be amongst the first to know about all the happenings at North Wootton Village Hall. We won’t flood your inbox with spam – just a monthly email keeping you up to date with what’s on.