It’s the most wonderful time of the year… our Christmas Fair and Christmas Tree Sale is back for 2021!
Having missed a year due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the annual North Wootton Village Hall Christmas Fair makes its return, and we have a great day planned.
There’ll be a Christmas craft market, a freshly-cut Christmas tree sale, festive food and drink, and more.
Stallholders confirmed for the Craft Market include:
- Alison’s Inspirations (handmade jewellery)
- Flowers On The Green (floral and plant displays, Christmas wreaths)
- Puddleduck Pages (Children’s books 0-14+)
- Crawley Creations (handmade soaps and fragrances)
- Karen Bek (Willow craft)
- Happy Hands Sand Art (Christmas decoration making for children)
- Joyce’s Jams (Christmas jams and preserves)
- Florence on the Go (festive food and cakes)
- Catherine Crome (gift bags and boxes)
- Lynn Brewery (independent craft brewery)
- Guide Dogs for the Blind Association (King’s Lynn and District)
We open our doors at 10am on Saturday 4th December 2021 and the festive fun will continue until 5pm, when the Christmas Tree lights will be switched on outside the Village Hall.
Photos from previous Christmas Fairs at North Wootton Village Hall
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree…
Once again, we will be selling 5ft and 6ft fresh cut Christmas trees. These real Nordmann Firs will be available to buy outside the Village Hall on the day itself, or you will soon be able to pre-order your Christmas tree via our website. All proceeds from Christmas Tree sales to North Wootton Village Hall.
Naughty or Nice… you’ve a chance on the grand Christmas Fair raffle!
Our Christmas Raffle includes festive prizes such as:
- A family pass to Luminate Sandringham
- £50 shopping vouchers from Adrian Flux Insurance
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Knights Hill Hotel and Spa
- A family pass for the farm and the deer safari at Snettisham Park
- A gift voucher for King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- A buffet for two at Pearl River in King’s Lynn
- A Christmas standard bay tree worth £59.99 from Direct Plants
- Free entry to Gooderstone Water Gardens
- £30 gift voucher for Eric’s Fish and Chips Thornham
- Complimentary ticket for two to visit the Thursford Collection
- A hamper of Norfolk-made treats and goodies from Norfolk Cottages
- A family pass to Stories of Lynn
- Goodies from Morrison’s King’s Lynn
- Free entry to Bircham Windmill
- Food and drink hampers from North Wootton Village Hall Management Committee
Elf and Safety
Covid-19 remains with us and so we will take steps to help stop the spread of the virus – hand sanitising stations, a one-way system, increased ventilation, more space and fewer people indoors, and encouraged face covering wearing will be in place.
We have very limited capacity for stallholders for this year’s Christmas Fair. If you are interested in holding a stall at the fair, please complete the form below.
Snow Parking Zone
Parking is available at The Woottons Surgery, also on Priory Lane and within easy walking distance to the Village Hall.
Thank you for your contin-yuled support
All proceeds from the Christmas Fair and Christmas tree sales go directly to North Wootton Village Hall, Registered Charity Number 304026. We must also thank Wild Ken Hill for supporting this year’s Christmas Fair.
Don’t forget the Village Market!
The North Wootton Village Market takes place on the third Saturday of every month (including December, this year on Saturday 18th December 2021) offering fresh produce from local suppliers alongside hand-crafted products. More information can be found here.