It’s the most wonderful time of the year… our Christmas Fair is back for 2019!
Our third annual Christmas Fair should get you into the Christmas spirit with a craft market, games, festive food and drink, and much more.
Already confirmed stallholders include:
- Ali Carter (Author)
- Samphire Scents (Home Fragrances)
- Carol Fisher (Crafts)
- The Bead Queen (Semi-precious Gemstone Jewellery)
- Flowers On The Green (floral and plant displays, wreaths)
- North Wootton WI (handicrafts)
- Usborne Books (Children’s books 0-14+)
- The Beauty Den (Tropic Skincare)
- Crawley Creations (handmade soaps and fragrances)
- Apple Shack (Norfolk apple juice and cider)
- Karen Bek (Willow craft)
- Happy Hands Sand Art (Christmas decoration making for children)
- Joyce’s Jams (Christmas jams and preserves)
- Florence on the Go (festive food and cakes)
- Penny Angell (glassware)
- Tulip Crafts (upcycled crafts using horseshoes and tools)
- Fudge N Stuff (handmade fudge)
- D and L Delights (craft gifts)
- Guide Dogs for the Blind Association (King’s Lynn and District)
Photos from our Christmas Fair last year
We open our doors at 10am on Saturday 30th November 2019 and the festive fun will continue until 5pm, when the Christmas Tree lights will be switched on outside the Village Hall.
Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree…
Once again, we will be selling 5ft and 6ft fresh cut Christmas trees. These Nordmann Firs will be available to buy outside the Village Hall on the day itself, or you can pre-order yours now – just get in touch and we can reserve yours for collection on the day.
- 5ft = £29
- 6ft = £37
All proceeds from Christmas Tree sales to North Wootton Village Hall
Naughty or Nice… you’ve a chance on the raffle!
Our Christmas Raffle includes festive prizes such as:
- A family ticket to Sandringham House, Gardens and Museum from Her Majesty the Queen
- £100 gift card to spend with Direct Plants
- Afternoon Tea for Two at Knights Hill Hotel and Spa
- Tour tickets for St George’s Distillery from The English Whiskey Company
- A luxury hamper full of Norfolk goodies from Norfolk Cottages
- Tickets for bowling games at Strikes Bowl King’s Lynn
- Entrance to Planet Zoom indoor adventure play from Strikes Bowl King’s Lynn
- A selection of children’s books from Pandora Books
- Vouchers for King’s Lynn Corn Exchange
- Family Day Ticket for the Animal Gardens and Outdoor Play Area at Norfolk Lavender
- Sunday Lunch for Two in the Garden Brasserie at Knights Hill Hotel and Spa
and many more.
Snow Parking Zone
Parking is available at The Woottons Surgery, also on Priory Lane and within easy walking distance to the Village Hall.
Elf and Safety
We are FULLY BOOKED to stallholders for this year’s Christmas Fair. If you are interested in learning about future fairs at North Wootton Village Hall, please complete the form below.
Thank you for your contin-yuled support!
All proceeds from the Christmas Fair and Christmas tree sales go directly to North Wootton Village Hall, Registered Charity Number 304026.
Don’t forget the Village Market!
The North Wootton Village Market takes place on the third Saturday of every month (including December, this year on Saturday 21st December) offering fresh produce from local suppliers alongside hand-crafted products. More information can be found here.
Stay in the know about events and happenings at North Wootton Village Hall
The North Wootton Village Hall Management Committee organise many events from Indian Curry Nights to Bingo, from Christmas Fairs to Quiz Nights. Be the first to know about events taking place at North Wootton Village Hall by signing up to our monthly email.